Christmas Games

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tyrion

MainMan

• Administrators
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:01

Two quick questions.

1) If you had to pick one game to play over Christmas, what would it be and why?
2) Which game will you actually be playing and why?

Here are my answers:

1) Assassin's Creed III
I have enjoyed all of the other games in the series (yes, even the first) and would like to see the end of Desmond's story before it's spoiled for me. Also, taking out targets would be a great way to get rid of all the aggression that builds up over Christmas.

2) Little Big Planet Karting
It's my own fault, I've gone and bought it for the youngsters' present and they love LBP 1 & 2, so I'm probably going to be roped in to playing that. Hope it's good.

Over to you lot.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

#2 Sly Reflex

ModMan

• Moderators
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 21:55

The Keftlings games are awesome Christmas fodder games. I play them every year round about Christmas, it's hard to describe why, but I think the mantra behind them fits the Christmas spirit a lot more than other games.

I remember getting LBP the Christmas it came out and it was really charming, it really took me back to when I as a kid. I didn't enjoy the game all that much, but it felt Christmassy, that transportation of your mind to a kid when things were less complicated.

#3 little-miss-c4

SPOnGster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:38

the only game I'm hoping to play is street fighter x tekken lets hope its in the steam sales missed it by seconds. as a fighter fan this needs to be in my steam collection and my new arcade stick is now complete so need a hammering
the game i no i will be playing will be super bomberman 4 player madness with the added bonus of shots when u die ( will be messy )

#4 PhilWal

SPOnGster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 18:25

My answer to 1 would probably be Dark Souls, just to see what all the fuss is about. I expect I'd probably give up at the third boss though. As for question 2, I've got Binary Domain sat here unopened, so will probably give that a blast.

#5 miacid

SPOnGster

• Moderators
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:54

I just picked up Far Cry 3, so am getting into that at the moment, although I'm sure I'll end up playing Wii Party with the family! Would also be nice to get a session of Rock Band in as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users