2013!

2 replies to this topic

#1 PhilWal

SPOnGster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 22:26

Happy New Year, Spong Forum people! A new year means lots of games to look forward to! I'm gonna write a list of games I'm interested in. Why don't you join me? It'll be fun!

The Cave: Ron Gilbert's new joint. Combining adventure games puzzles with mild 2D platforming for the XBL/PSN market.

Grand Theft Auto V: Big releases don't come much bigger. That Los Santos sun... *coughcough* Ooh, I couldn't possibly go to work this week...

Remember Me: Saw a presentation of this at Eurogamer Expo. Exploration, platforming and melee combat in 2084 Paris, with a memory-remixing twist.

Watch Dogs: Assassin's Creed meets Hackers while wearing the New Aesthetic. Hopefully will give the open-world genre a hyper-modern kick up the butt.

Plus 2013 should see all those wonderful Kickstarter games I've spent far too much money on start to emerge and remind us that being a games publisher isn't as easy as it looks. Double Fine Adventure! Wasteland 2! Shadowrun Returns! Possibly Project Eternity!

What games are you looking forward to in 2013?

#2 Tyrion

MainMan

• Administrators
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 13:25

HNY!

I have to agree with Remember Me and Watch Dogs, they're looking interesting.

My list also has Tomb Raider and God of War: Ascension on it, but mostly I'm hoping for some left-field games like Journey that nobody will see coming.

Oh, and I have to try Unfinished Swan too, apparently.

My backlog has Hitman: Absolution, Assassin's Creed III and maybe even Assassin's Creed III: Liberation on it, plus I need to spend more time with Dishonored.

Yes, I like creepy, sneaky, stabby games! :-)
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

#3 little-miss-c4

SPOnGster

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 13:17

the only game that im wanting this year ( prob going to be more ) is grid 2 as a huge fan of codemastders racing games and a big lover of the fist grid caunt wait to see what they have done with grid 2 hope the drifting is still as fun as the fist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users